Tritax are a logistics real estate fund manager focused on delivering sustainable, long-term income and capital growth through investments aligned with structural change. They have an entrepreneurial approach with an unparalleled ability to put new ideas into action creating value for investors, occupiers and wider society. They currently manage four investment vehicles, two listed, two unlisted. Tritax Management LLP is a partnership of ten partners and 43 employees.
Tritax Eurobox are a pan-European listed investment trust focused on acquiring, actively managing and developing high-quality, large scale logistics assets. Their diversified portfolio of sustainable logistics assets, strategically located, offers attractive, secure and inflation linked income and opportunities for capital growth. The current portfolio comprises 24 assets spanning 7 European countries. EuroBox plc has a non-executive Board of five directors and is managed by Tritax Group, which has a dedicated team of twelve staff plus further shared resources within the group.
Growth Plans - The businesses vision is to be the leading investor and manager of large-scale European logistics real estate. Current portfolio consists of 24 assets, worth over €1.8bn ,and has an average asset size of over 60,000 sqm. As a team, Tritax are innovative and entrepreneurial in approach. The team works collaboratively and decisively to gain a first-mover advantage to secure large-value acquisitions with the logistic market. They have ambitious plans to expand their AUM across Europe in core logistics locations.
Tritax's strategy for growth means they need to expand their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven asset manager to join the company. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the CFO and the rest of the team, you will help drive value creation delivering both income and capital growth across our portfolio working with occupiers to leverage local opportunities.
The role could either be based in the UK within commuting distance of the London office (hybrid working model) or in Europe, with a preference for Germany (e.g. Frankfurt or Dusseldorf ). In any case, regular travel across Europe and to the London office is required.
- Undertaking asset management responsibilities including new lettings, lease renewals, re-gears and extensions
- Oversee development monitoring process on all developments and forward fundings
- Developing strong tenant relationships
- Working closely with the investment and finance teams on asset transactions, including onboarding assets being acquired and preparing for sale those identified for disposal
- Managing third party outsourced partners – asset managers, property managers, insurance brokers, technical consultants
- Regular property inspections across Europe – travel will be a regular feature of the role
- Identification and implementation of value-add and ESG strategies to ensure optimum portfolio performance.
- Progressing ESG property initiatives.
- Working closely with Head of ESG to ensure portfolio compliance with regulations and data submission to accrediting bodies.
- Liaising with team analysts and financial modellers to ensure portfolio data is accurate and updated
- Regular reporting on Asset Management issues to Board and Investment Committees
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in asset management
- An excellent track record in asset and property management of assets across Europe. Logistics experience is desirable but individuals with retail sector experience looking to transition across are also invited to apply
- Understand and be experienced in the ESG credentials of assets and the reporting of these credentials to various monitoring bodies
- An awareness of occupier needs and market trends
- A good understanding of European lease obligations and responsibilities
- An appreciation of the developments in the logistics sector including design strategies
- Organised and proactive with good attention to detail
- Fluent English and preferably other European languages – ideally German
- Will fit into a fast-moving work environment in a growing business in one of the most dynamic real estate sub- sectors in Europe
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank/public holidays
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus and company share awards
- Workplace Nursery Benefit
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out more please contact our retained search consultant, Tim Green at [email protected] or 07747 785083.
Please note: Any CVs forwarded directly to Tritax will be forwarded to our retained search consultant Tim Green for assessment.